Monday, April 30, 2007

Dirty Laundry Tees: Making Dirty Laundry Fun and Creative

I never thought I'd say the words "I love Dirty Laundry", but when the dirty laundry is a creative line of stylish tees and onsies that's exactly what I'm saying.

This hip line of children's tees and onesies are whimsical and artistic -- a bit like wearable art for little bodies. There is no silk-screening here, instead each tee is adorned with colorful, handcut appliques applied via heat press or handstitching.

My personal fav is definitely the "Supa Man". It's perfect for those little boys who are obsessed with superheros without the blantent marketing plug for the movie of the month!

They may not make doing the laundry any more fun, but the adorable designs are sure to bring a smile on your face as you adorn your little ones in their very own Dirty Laundry!

Fans of this adorable line include Halle Berry and Sarah McLachlan.

No comments: