Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Baby Dagny: Organic Bamboo Products for Your Babe

Who would have thought that bamboo would make incredibly soft bathrobes, hooded towels, washclothes and bibs? I admit when I first read about the Timboo products available at Baby Dagny, I wasn't so sure. Much to my surprise, I was delighted with the softness of the fabric.

Right now bamboo products are all the rage due to their "green" appeal. Bamboo is gaining popularity due to its status as the world's most sustainable resource, organically replenishable, naturally biogradable, and completely pesticide-free. The big bonus is that the cloth made from this natural resource is incredibly soft and super-aborbent.

Available exclusively at babydagny.com, checkout Timboo products as an alternative to traditional cotton products and help make a little impact on our environment.

No comments: