Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Couture Keepsakes: Making Celebrations Special

In another life, I used to cater weddings and parties. It started off as a way to pay for college, but I continued after I had my first "real" job because I truly loved it. There's is something amazingly fun about sharing those special moments with people.

I am also a packrat with things from all those special moments in my own life. If you sent me a card for my birthday ten years ago, I've still got it in my treasure boxes and once a year I go through everything and the memories make me smile.

Keepsake Concepts has created a line of Couture Keepsakes that are truly amazing to help mark those special moments in your little ones lives. Each miniature from the couture collection features a mini child inspired outfit on a little wooden hanger with a special clothespin with a personalized message for your own event. They are filled with Kosher Parve Jordan Almonds or can be filled with other candy.

These treasured creations are perfect for your next baby shower, birthday, baby announcment, invitation, or memento keepsake. They will certainly be a treasured keepsake for years to come.

Keepsake Concepts has developed quite a celebrity mom following, Gwyneth Paltrow and Marcia Cross have each received special keepsakes to mark their children’s special occasions.

No comments: