Saturday, October 20, 2007

Zac Posen’s Tote for Teachers

DHL (yep, the shipping company) has teamed up Zac Posen to created the "Tote for Teachers".

For each one of these limited-edition Zac Posen totes sold, DHL will donate 100% of the proceeds to TeachersCount, a non-profit organization dedicated to creating a permanent culture of teacher appreciation.




The limited edition bag is made from all natural Italian leather. Lined in cotton twill, the bag's expandable interior is roomy enough to carry magazines, a cell phone, a digital camera and all your daily necessities.

Created in DHL’s vibrant colors -- red and yellow -- to serve as a powerful reminder of how teachers help us to expand our minds and our horizons. Priced at $400.

Purchase yours here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This bag is SO CUTE. I just bought one for my daughter (don't tell that it is tax free!).

Melissa said...

DHL never, ever gets my packages to me in a timely manner, but I'm not mad at them anymore because this bag is so seriously cool - and that a wonderful cause! I love it!

Anonymous said...

i am a teacher and wish i could afford it! maybe they could give me one to show their teacher appreciation :)