Saturday, October 20, 2007

Momagenda: A Must-Have for the Organized Mom

I am a list-maker. I was a list-maker long before I had kids and the number of lists has only increased as our family grew. I have notepads, calandars, and organizers for home, work, family, school. I am the queen of to-do lists.

The best planner for my busy life is the Momagenda. A momagenda is similar to other planners -- only customized to fit a modern moms life. Rather than starting the year off in January, the momagenda kicks off with the start of the school year. The page design allows you to keep all of your mom and non-mom activities organized and in one place.



The momagenda starts off with the standard monthly calandars and then more detailed weekly schedules. Individual boxes are set aside with room for each child allows you to keep everyone's schedule on one page.

The makers of momagenda have even done the work in organizing lists of useful websites (for school projects and research), online publications, toll-free numbers, and holidays (for the next four years). The back of the book has room for your own personalized lists -- birthdays, parties, vacations, books, wines, movies, and more.



It even has a notepad section in the back for the miscellaneous stuff that doesn't have a home anywhere else.

I love my momagenda and couldn't imagine managing my busy life without it!

Available in fuschia, indigo, azure, lime, and chocolate. Priced at $42.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use this! Mine is the one that's refillable, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. I track my husband, my two kids and my workouts in it and it even has a place for meal planning. It's genius and I wouldn't be caught without it.