Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Caden Lane: Nursery Sets with Style and Whimsy

Baby bedding has come a long way in just a few short years. When I was expecting the twins just over three years ago, baby bedding still tended to favor the overly cutesy designs. I am not an overly cutesy mommy. I ended up designing my own sets since I couldn't find anything I liked in the marketplace.

Today there are lots of new designers out there have created gorgeous, timeless designs for your nursery. One of my absolute favorites is Caden Lane. Their crib sets favor beautful, classic color combinations in subtle tones and designs somehow capturing the perfect balance of style and whimsy. Easily categorized in "Pink", "Boy oh Boy", and "Neutral" combinations makes it easy to find a set that fits your baby.

The sets are designed to wash and wear. Nothing breaks my heart more than finding a beautiful baby product with the words "dry clean only" as many baby bumpers can carry. Each four piece set includes slip-covered bumper pads, a square blanket, fitted sheet, and crib skirt crafted out of 100% cotton with minky accents.

See their entire collection at cadedlane.com, visit one of their fine retailers, or purchase online at Dimples and Dandelions.

No comments: