Sunday, September 10, 2006

Knuckleheads: Clothing with Boys in Mind


As a mom of three (maybe four) little boys, my heart melts everytime I go into a baby boutique and see the gorgeous clothes they make for little girls. I anxiously look around for something unique and stylish for the boys and am always left a little disappointed. They just don't make enough stylish clothes for little boys.

I am not a fan of the traditional baby clothes with the little puppies, fire engines, and dinosaurs. I love my clothes to have a little flare and I try to pass that down to they boys wherever I can. I was delighted to come across Knuckleheads which has created a line of clothing just for today's very young men with a vintage flare.

Whether it's their cool greaser jeans, the funky lounge sets, the retro shirts, or the rockin' jackets you'll find something great for your little man at Knuckleheads!

Britney Spears and Gwyneth Paltrow recently were gifted pieces from their collection and a friend of Reese Witherspoon purchased an outfit for Deacon!

No comments: