Thursday, July 02, 2009

Time for Some Gilt-y Pleasures!

To be entirely honest, I have largely ignored the product review and announcements on the site for the past few months. As my MIL's cancer is currently quiet and I finally have time to focus on something else for a while, I am excited to start refocusing on the things I truly enjoy such as writing about at all the great new items and deals on the market.

For the past few months I have been receiving emails from the folks at Gilt Group. The announcements had peaked my interest with their offers of kids designer wear at discount prices. After a few minutes of perusing their site, I definitely had to post about it!

Gilt Group has partnered with some of the best fashion labels for women, men, and children. Since their launch last year, the website has featured sales from Lucy Sykes, Juicy Couture Girls, and Little Marc Jacobs. Every sale offers luxury items at up to 70% off retail!

Up for this weekend is a special sale featuring Tory Burch Girls. The sale starts on Friday, July 3rd at 12 PM EST.

Each Gilt sale runs for just 36 hours so shop early for the best selection. Of course, all this great savings is by invite only. If you are not already a member, please take advantage of our exclusive link: http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/celebmoms

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute!!!