Saturday, December 13, 2008

Old Navy Daily Deal: Long Sleeve Waffle Knit Tees for the Family

Um....I have a confession. I'm a little behind in my holiday shopping. Actually I've barely started and I'm a bit crunched to get it all done. We did accomplish getting the boys their special "big" gift but it is time to get the rest of the shopping done -- boring clothes, books, and art supplies -- they may not get the big reaction Christmas morning, but they get used all year round.

First up on my shopping list tonight is Old Navy. They are slashing prices and offering daily deals.

Today's deal is their collection of waffle-knit tees for for the entire family. For today only all waffle-knit tees are just $5.00! These are the ideal staple for layering under short-sleeve tees for the cold winter months.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Deal! I love Old Navy!

Anonymous said...

Good Collection. This serves best gift items.

Thanks
Kate