Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Babycakes of Scottsdale: Stylish Town Tote

After seven years of toting a diaper bag everywhere with my, I happily retired mine about this time last year. No more diapers, no more diaper bag!

During my diaper bag days, I always had a few favorite diaper bags and styles. This week I have a new one to add to my list.

The Town Tote by Babycakes of Scottsdale is absolutely fabulous and like nothing I've seen on the market. The roomy bags are designed to go from home to shopping to strolling all while looking amazine. Available in a variety of lucious dotty fabrics: Violet, Silver, Robins Egg Blue, Pink, Gold, and Black.

It's roomy design includes pockets galore to store everything you need while on the go.

Available at Babycakes of Scottsdale for $199.



Babycakes of Scottsdale is a celebrity favorite line with recipients of the products including: Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Amanda Peet, Keri Russell, Bridget Moynahan, Katie Holmes, Marcia Cross, and many more.

No comments: